We Moved! WE MOVED

LPN Questions Answered

Friday, February 11, 2005

Q: Do you ever take paintings on tour with you to finish? - ILoveMyMikeShinoda
A: Sometimes, but I sketch more often.

Q: When you rap, do you ever freestyle before writing the actual lyrics? - Rayzer
A: I usually loop the beat and see what rhythms feel best on the track. Then I figure out words.

Q: Will you be doing more with Fort Minor sometime in the future? - WillSherwoodA
A: No plans, but I did some work on an upcoming Styles Of Beyond album. It's coming out soon.

Q: How was it being on MTV's "Punked"? - angel123
A: Did you ever pee your pants in preschool and everyone laughed at you? It's like that.

Q: Hey, Mike! Where do you get your inspiration for your art? - StealthSneak1
A: My new stuff is inspired by pop culture and rock/punk/hip hop excess. Nobody has seen the new stuff yet though - it's coming in July. More info to come on

Q: How do you warm up for gigs? - heyman112
A: Chill out, stretch, and figure out what I’m going to eat after we play. Tonight is Caesar salad and a steak.

0 comments: