We Moved! WE MOVED

Glorious Excess Is Here!

Saturday, August 29, 2009


As many of you know GLXS (DIES) is here! Opens today at 8pm, if you live in SoCal, you should DEFINITELY go to it! As Phoenix said on his Twitter, "If you live in southern California, and you're not going to the Glorious Excess (dies) artshow on Saturday, then you're a wanker." Lol, Phoenix. He also wanted to be part of the art show: "Congrats to Shinoda on opening GXS (dies)! I submitted this piece for the show, but it apparently "didn't work" :-( http://twitpic.com/fpjfg"
Poor Phi, I thought the drawing was very nice, courtesy of Ana B.

Mike posted a blog post recently, he took some pics. Check it out at his blog or here:

Tonight is the big show. Doors open to the public at 8pm. I will be there to sign GLXS (DIES) merchandise. Here's a sneak-peek at the setup that has been going on for the last three days. I can't wait for you to see it.

Before the madness begins:


Prepping the walls:


...Driving to the museum, this guy was sitting in my front seat. Hope I don't get pulled over...


Installation in progress:

See you there...



Does that mean he's calling us a "fake"? Hahahaha, jk, I wish I could go there, if you are going to Mike's art show and have any pictures, please share it with us! We will give you FULL credit, we'd really appreciate it. :)

P.S. Don't forget to create an account on our message boards, it's on the navigation bar, or click here.

0 comments: