We Moved! WE MOVED

Linkin Park Video Game and GLXS Art Book

Saturday, September 26, 2009

New blog post by Mike, update about the iPhone/iPod Touch video game app.

As announced earlier this year (http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20090421005647&newsLang=en), we're putting together a video game for the iPhone and iPod touch. So far, it has been a lot of fun...although we don't have a release date to announce yet, I thought I'd share a few of my concept drawings with you guys. I know it's a terrible picture, ha!



This is the first time since the announcement that we've really talked about or mentioned anything about the game. We 're still working on it, but here's what we want it to be: 1) Unique, 2) Fun.

We've been brainstorming ways to make story, combat, puzzles, music-based challenges, and RPG elements all fit within a community in the game. There are also some really funny things going on in the game that I know a lot of LP fans will recognize. Stay tuned for more info...

mike
Mike posted about this before on April 22, 2009 here, if you haven't read it yet. Mike hasn't said anything about the release date in the latest post but I don't think it'll be out by 2009 anymore so hopefully it'll be out by early 2010, I think at the most it'd cost $2.99, hoping it'd cost .99 cents.

In other news:

If you bought the new Glorious Excess (DIES) Art Book from BandMerch be sure to check your emails to see if BandMerch sent your book to you! I got an email yesterday telling me it's been shipped, I can't wait to have it in my hands! Zara mentioned that BandMerch is now accepting PayPal for the Glorious Excess (DIES) Art Book, so if that's what was stopping you from purchasing it, go ahead and buy it now!
I probably should of mentioned this earlier...but if you DON'T want to order from BandMerch then there is another option other than eBay, Amazon, etc. You can order from the Japanese American National Museum's store, here.

0 comments: