We Moved! WE MOVED

MIKE IS NOW ON TWITTER!

Friday, September 11, 2009



LPlive.net has confirmed that Mike is now on Twitter!
I was doubting it at first since Mike said that m_shinoda was fake and NOT him, I checked it again and the previous tweets are gone and his first tweet said, "Taking over what is rightfully mine. Eat it, Farrell"

PLUS, his Twitter background:


Not to mention Adam (from the LPUHQ) confirmed it!


Thanks to NamelessTheory for tweeting about it. :)

Sources: LPlive.net


Edit: New blog post about Twitter:


Posted 42 minutes ago by isadora - http://twitter.com/m_shinoda is that you?
M: "The enlightened ruler lays his plans well ahead; the good general cultivates his resources." Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Edit: Mike has blogged saying that it is him on twitter but he's going to use it as a feed for his blog, so Im not sure he'll actually be tweeting anything himself.
Dave just texted me: "you're not on Twitter, right? I think there's a new spazz imposter."

LOL. I'm using Twitter the way it's supposed to be used, Dave. As my blog's bitch.

mike

http://twitter.com/m_shinoda

EDIT: For those of you who don't know what a twitterfeed is (which includes Phoenix)...it automatically posts links to my blog posts. In other words, I don't actually tweet anything, it just reposts my blog posts. It makes Twitter my blog's subordinate, underling, inferior...biiiaaatch.


Sad day.

0 comments: