We Moved! WE MOVED

True Self Art Show

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mike will be showing a piece in the True Self art show at the Jonathan LeVine Gallery in New York!

A quick art-related update. I'm showing one piece in the "True Self" show at Jonathan LeVine, NYC. The show is October 24th, curated by Gary Baseman.

PARTICIPATING ARTISTS: Adam Wallacavage, Alex Prager, Amor Munoz, Boris Hoppek, Christian Clayton, Dalek, David Sandlin, Deedee Cheriel, Eric White, Esther Pearl Watson, Fons Schiedon, Fred Stonehouse, Frieda Gossett, Friends With You, Gary Taxali, Gary Baseman, Gerard Dubois, James Jean, Karen Hsiao, Korin Faught, KozynDan, Lauren Bergman, Leah Hayes, Lola, Luke Chueh, Marion Peck, Mark Ryden, Mark Todd, Martha Rich, Mike Shinoda, Natalia Fabia, Orly Cogan, Rob Clayton, Robin Van Valkenburgh, Ron English, Ryan Heshka, Ryan Jacob Smith, Shag, Shannon Freshwater, The London Police, Tim Biskup, Travis Lampe.

http://www.jonathanlevinegallery.com/?method=Exhibit.Upcoming

Here's the piece in-progress!
About the art show:
True Self
Group Exhibition curated by Gary Baseman
Gallery I
Oct 24 thru Nov 21, 2009
Opening Reception - Saturday, October 24th, 7-9pm

If you live in New York go and see it! Take pictures too! We'd love to see them! I might go, my family and I are going to NY around that time, maybe I'll catch it if I'm there!

0 comments: