We Moved! WE MOVED

Exclusive Songs Thanks To Google's New Music Search

Saturday, November 7, 2009

If you search "Linkin Park" on google you'll see the first results on the top that say "New Divide (Live) - New Divide (Live)" click on it and another screen will pop up allowing you to hear the "exclusive song," I put exclusive song in quotation marks because lots of us already have the New Divide (live) song.

The same goes from Dead by Sunrise, search it and you'll get a live version of Let Down. It says "Let Down (Acoustic) - Let Down (Acoustic)," this one is REALLY good, Chester sings so well! I highly recommend you listen to this song. Anyway, I THINK it's only for people in the US, I'm not sure though. It works for me...but I'm in the US, so go ahead and try it and see if it works for you.

Oh, and sometimes when you click on the song or play a screen won't pop up, that happened to me a few times just refresh or search again, it worked for me.

0 comments: