We Moved! WE MOVED

Linkin Park: Songs From The Underground on SALE!

Monday, November 30, 2009


I went to Best Buy just today, in search for the LPU9 in a smaller shirt size (which there isn't, just LARGE) and found that the Songs From The Underground is on sale for $3.99! So if you haven't got it yet or want to buy it as a present for another LP fan then this is your chance to buy it! Offer ends in January. (sorry I took a picture of it but the picture isn't quite clear, I took it with my phone, all I remember is January 2010, can't remember the exact date)
You can also buy it online here. Though I'm not sure if non-US residents CAN buy it online.

Also, if you can't see our pictures on the MSC, please be so kind to tell us via email or on the cBOX. Thanks!

Oh yes, reminder: LPU CHAT WITH MIKE ON DECEMBER 9TH.
Be sure to buy LPU9 before that to join the chat!

0 comments: