We Moved! WE MOVED

About New Divide

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I can't really remember if this is old, I remember something about this but not sure if it's the same one, anyway... Mike talks about the song New Divide and the meaning behind part of the lyrics. Read here:

Song: "New Divide"
Performed by: Linkin Park
Written by: Joe Hahn, Brad Delson & Mike Shinoda
Oscar pedigree: None
Key lyric: Give me reason to fill this hole, connect the space between/Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies across this new divide."
Context: Plays over end titles and is interwoven into the score.
In their words: "I was drawn to the idea that the main character, Sam, was on the verge of a massive change in his life; he had to make decisions about who he was going to be. Like many people, I can remember being in that same place," says Shinoda.

0 comments: