We Moved! WE MOVED

Linkin Park Game Update

Thursday, January 7, 2010

As we all knew the Linkin Park game was gonna come out this month. Can't wait! I'll be buying it for sure. Mike hasn't said the release date yet...but he did post this:



Many years ago, the world existed in 8-bit harmony...until PixxelKorp arrived. Now, underground forces are assembling to undo the evil corporation's mass-brainwashing campaign. You may be our only hope to lead the rebellion to victory!

The new Linkin Park game is on the way. I just got a new test-build of the game, and it's looking great. As you would expect, my bandmates and I worked hand-in-hand with the design team to create the look and content of the game. For fans of my art: you'll see some new and familiar characters come to life in this 8-bit-meets-hi-res virtual world.

In the game, you have been chosen by the rebellion to solve a mystery. Items have been stolen from the six leaders of the rebellion. Collecting these items is the rebellion's only hope to thwarting the plans of the evil PixxelKorp.

I can't give away too many details about the game just yet...but I can tell you this: for all the Linkin Park fans excited to hear new music, I have some big news for you: if you finish this game, you get more than just a credit screen.

You get a brand new Linkin Park song.

The game will be available on the iPhone and iPod touch this month. More to come...

mike

Can't wait!

0 comments: