We Moved! WE MOVED

Mike Demo

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mike posted a new blog, answering fan's questions about his "process" of creating a beat, he even posted a video of him with his MPC*.


Original post:
A few of you have asked about my process when it comes to making beats. I don't really have a "process," but I currently have been doing a lot on my MPC, so I figured I'd throw a little demo together. I tend to try to combine gear to get a cool sound. In this one, all the gear I used was pretty basic and reasonably-priced; simple stuff you can buy at Guitar Center or whatever. Enjoy,

mike

PS: I'm growing my hair out. I know it looks awesome right now. I think it's exactly the same haircut I had in elementary school.
Pretty cool! And nice hair, haha.

*MPC: Music Production Center

0 comments: